Anjani Powder Research Center
Anjani Powder Research Center (APRC) Initiated by Anjani Portland Cement Ltd.,
Anjani Powder Research Centre focuses on research in powder technology. Research work on various aspects such as particle production and characterization such as surface area, size, size distribution, shape, flowability, surface charge and cohesiveness.
The centre takes contract research on design of powders to change shape of particles and improve flowability of powders.
Research facilities available:
Powder Characterization Instruments, Powder Preparation machines, Compressive Strength Machine, Furnaces, Mixers, Humid Chambers, Image Analysis, Chem. Cad, MAT LAB.
Consultancy Services Offered:
* Complete Powder Analysis
* Training on powder Technologies
* Projects in enhancing Powder Characteristics
* Mill Circuit Analysis
* Cement Testing
* Short Courses
* Filtration and centrifuge
* Cyclone design and evaluation
* Evaluation of storage silo and retrofitting for mass flow silo
* Powder Process design and analysis
* Food Products Testing
Current Projects :
* Optimization of particle size of Cement using image analysis for Anjani Cements Ltd.,
* Modification of particle to control tap and bulk density of powder for Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.,
* Flowability enhancement of API of Everest Organics Lt.,
* Complete Cement Testing for Anjani Cements Ltd.,
* Conditions for dust Explosion in Clinker Silo for J.K laxmi cements Ltd., Sirohi, Rajastan
* Powder Characterization of Polymer Filler Powder, for Soltex Petro Products Ltd., Mumbai.
* Comparison of particle distributions by various methods for Associate Soap Stones Udaipur, Rajasthan
Phone No:0 9440 425 786