Sports and Fitness
Sports at BVRIT are an integral part of the curriculum for physical fitness, character building and development of leader ship qualities .confirming the reputation as one of the best sporting institutes in the state, BVRIT offers extensive facilities for sports and games. The institute maintains excellent grounds for cricket, volley ball, basketball, lawn tennis, track and field events.
Indoor facilities like caroms, chess, table tennis, badminton, are also maintained. BVRIT students represent JNTU cricket, volley ball, basket ball teams and athletics. We take great pride in proclaiming that the institute‘s volleyball team has won the JNTU Volley Ball, team has won the JNTU Volleyball tournament consecutively for three years. BVRIT has also emerged winners at JNTU zonal level throw ball and basket ball in 2007.
A Gym has been established with Ultramodern equipment to provide the facilities for Day scholars as well as for the hostelers and staff members who stay in the campus.
Every year BVRIT organizes Padmabhushan Dr B V Raju Memorial Sports tournament on the occasion of the Founder‘s day during month of October. As many as sixteen teams will be invited to participate in the tournament. BVRIT has the credit of winning the Padmabhushan Dr.BV Raju Memorial invitation Cricket Tournament thrice.
- Venue for JNT University Zone ‘C’ Sports Competitions
- New Cricket Ground: A new cricket ground has been laid along with a 400-mt track
- FOUNDER’S DAY (15th of October) SPORTS COMPETITION – Invitational Sports Tournament (District / State Level)
- Annual Sports and Games Competition – Intra College Activity
- SEHATH - Sri Vishnu Educational Society Intra College Sports Meet